Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why I Started This Blog

   
 
     I started this blog for my daughter Baby Scarlett. I only wish I had thought to do this before she was born. This is a scrapbook of sorts for her to look through when she is older. It is also a place where family and friends can come to see Baby Scarlett. Since we moved to New York from Massachusetts, all her family misses her dearly. Here, you can find what milestones she is passing, what things she is playing with or doing and view all of her pictures.

You will find love stories, hard times, joyous memories and struggles. Because that is what life is all about.  All the beautiful moments....and love.



     Dear Scarlett,

I love you more than I know how to express. I hope that Daddy and I show you that everyday. I also hope, that you find comfort and love in these letters we have written you.


                  Love Always, Mommy & Daddy



   


No comments:

Post a Comment