Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My baby is 16 Months Old.

That's almost 1 1/2 years old!!!
And you're not really a baby anymore.
Dear Scarlett,
You are getting to be such a big girl now.
You are talking more and more everyday.
You love babies, just like Mommy did when I was little.
You now say, Mama, Dada, Block, Pumpin (Pumpkin), fiss (fish), cold, hot, peas (please) thank-you and count "one, two, freeee!"
You are just a sweet little girl.
You love Pear Juice, carrots and peaches. But you will eat pretty much anything that I put in front of you.
Although, you are getting into everything as you explore the world.
We spend a lot of time with your friends at the playgroup.
And Chloe is your BFF.
This month, family came to visit us in New York.
Next week, we are moving back to our off season house, here in New York.
We'll be there through winter.
I can't wait to have a permanent house for us and a permanent room for you. Soon.
I left you for the first time this month, for a whole weekend. I went away with my friends for a girls weekend.
You stayed with Daddy.
I was nervous since I've never left you for more than a few hours, but Daddy did just fine.
When I came back, you learned new words.
Daddy must have been spending a lot of time with you :)
We had Auntie Shauna visit us last week, too.
I can't believe how quickly time is passing.
Mommy & Daddy's wedding is coming up in May. You will be our two year old flower girl.
I love you Scarlett. To the moon and back! Daddy, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment