Monday, December 17, 2012

Proud To Be Your Mama.

Dear Scarlett, 

Another entry from my blog....

In these crazy days of moving before the holidays, I sometimes get wrapped up in all that needs to get accomplished.
The packing, the painting, the planning, etc.

Scarlett slows me down when I need it the most. 
Scarlett is a very affectionate, caring toddler. She swaddles her baby dolls,
she rocks them & gives them hugs often.  
I love the days when Scarlett is especially loving. The days when she gives me kisses or drags me to the window to look at "trees" and the "sky"

Scarlett turned 19 months on the 4th of December. 
I look at this small person who went from baby to little girl overnight, it seemed.
I love that she is becoming such a kind-hearted, polite girl.
It makes me thankful to have this little person to slow me down when my head is spinning.
It makes me proud to be her Mama....


I love you Scarlett

Mama~

No comments:

Post a Comment