Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Your Room.

Dear Scarlett,

Now that we are moved into our new New York home, I finished your room first. Here are some photos of what your room looks like & a list of where I got everything. Your room is a collected, vintage/eclectic theme. I loved mixing vintage with new pieces for your room.

This is your room tour. 
 Curtains: Anthropologie
ZigZag Rug: Urban Outfitters
Letter S on shelf & Small Floral Rug: Anthropologie
Bunny Rocker: Flea Market 
Fabric Circle Wall Art: Made by me (Tutorial Here)
Silhouette Print: KHB Print Shop
Rag Garland: I made for Scarlett's 1st Birthday (Here)

Hattie Mae Quote Sign: Reiterate Literate
Shadow Box & Letter S on wall: HomeGoods
Dollies: Land of Nod (here & here)
Vintage Piano & Baby Doll Crib: Estate Auctions
House Pillow & Vintage Rabbit on Shelf: Antique Shop Finds
70's Afghan: Vintage (similar Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment