Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013.

Dear Scarlett,

This wasn't your first Easter but you enjoyed it more than last year. We stayed in New York this year and had Auntie Shauna over for Easter Brunch. You ran all over the yard looking for eggs. You were so cute saying, "I seeeee egg!"
We had a really nice relaxing holiday. We ate, we strolled downtown through some shops, ate at an Italian Restaurant called Chianti's where the owner spoke Italian to you, (you left saying "Chow") we took a nature walk and lounged around relaxing. It was perfect. Just what we needed since the next 3 or 4 months are going to be very busy for us.

For Easter this year, you got some fairy wings, skirt, some play shoes, a Mr. Potato Head that you loved, a couple of cups with straws (your latest obsession), a couple puzzles, books, a big girl fork and spoon, and a few other trinkets.

If I could have every holiday be this wonderful, I would. I can't believe the time is flying by. I will be writing your 23 month post in just a couple of days. (tears)
Okay, enough of the sappy stuff, I love you Scarlett and Daddy and I are very happy that you had a fun filled Easter this year.


Love Always,
Mama & Dadda

No comments:

Post a Comment