Tuesday, June 11, 2013

25 months.

Dear Scarlett,

The cute things you do lately.

You sing all of the princess songs that your princesses sing in your Little People Castle.
Right on key and you know all the words. Just like Auntie Kalin.
You tell me, "Mama, I have der-tee diaper".
You ask for Blankie and Sleeping Baby when you go to sleep. And sometimes you ask for a book. I give you one and you tuck it in the blankets with you and go to sleep. Haha.
You say "Bless you Mama" if I sneeze...or cough. ;)
Sometimes when I put you to bed at night, you don't want to go to sleep and you cry. I let you cry a bit and you yell, "I cryin' Mama, I crying!" How can I not go in after that sweet little voice calling for me?!
You call bathing suits, Baby Soups.
You bring me play food on your little plates. Then you bring me a play cupcake in a cup.
You count to 12 in English and 8 in Spanish.
You say, "Oh dear." when something baffles you.

Always making me smile!


 Pool Days With Chloe.





 Auntie Kalin's College Graduation



 Exploring East Hampton

 Waiting For the Doctor.
Playing doctor with Daddy. Your new obsession since you went to the doctors.


 
 You on left, Daddy when he was little on right....thats where you got your curly hair!
 Auntie Shauna's College Graduation.






 Daddy trying out some Harley's.

 Memorial Day!


Walks with Blueberries in the Saratoga State Park.

Mama & Daddy at their Wedding Party Getaway In Maine.
Nunna took you to the butterfly Museum while we were away. This is you trying to catch butterflies.


Love Mama & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment