Sunday, August 4, 2013

27 Months.

Dear Scarlett,

This month, you started summer camp and you love it!!! You can't wait to go every morning. You have been bringing me home fun projects that you make. This month, your vocabulary is improving  even more than before. You speak VERY well for 2 years old. What do you tell me lately?

"Mama, be careful. Be careful Mama!"
"I love you, Mama."
"Not yet, Mama, Not yet." (After I ask if you need a diaper change)
"That's as good as new." (When I put a band aid on you)
"I'm gonna getcha, I'm gonna getcha." (Chasing spiders with your fingers)
"Please, mama, please please"
"Sleep with Scarlett." (Now that you have a big girl bed.)


You got a big girl bed this month. You seem to love it. Which is good since we took down your crib. You have been potty training since you turned 2. Some days you do well, other days you aren't into it. We keep trying. No rush. We decided to cancel our honeymoon. We were going to California but after a couple weeks of thinking about leaving you for such a long time, we decided to cancel it and take you with us on a trip to Florida! I coudn't leave you... I just love my little girl. Maybe another year. This month you had another new first. Your first horse ride! You loved it.


 Hunting for ants.

 Helping Daddy clean his truck.



 Mama's 29th birthday.


 Play in the Park.

Your first Horse ride. 








 Gelato.
 Congress Park Memorial. 

 Your First Cancer Walk. You made bags for those loved ones that we've lost.

Some projects you have been making in summer camp.




Love, Mama & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment