Saturday, January 18, 2014

Your First Movie Theater Experience: Frozen.


Dear Scarlett,


 I love when weekends like these come around. Ya know, the awesome ones that go down in the memory books as great weekends. 

Sunday, we took you to see your very first movie at the Theater. I have been looking forward to this all week. You did very well, as I expected. You are a movie buff. We saw Frozen. Lots of singing and two princesses were details from a movie that you gave 2 thumbs up. You didn't even flinch when the giant, scary snowman part came on. Possibly reading the book a few times helped prepare you. You came home and played with your Anna doll all day. You fed her, played house with her and spun her around. You remind me so much of myself when I was younger. I would see something and then be compelled to reenact it or play it out. My sweet little girl….I love you so...

Although I'm really not ready for the week to begin yet, we are all settled in at home preparing for work/school in the morning. The house is clean and the laundry is washed. Lunches prepped and you are snuggled in your bed fast asleep. 


Love Mama







No comments:

Post a Comment