Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Halloween

Dear Scarlett,

   October 2011 was your first Halloween. You were a little Piggy which suited you well since you love to eat. Mommy & Daddy brought you on a Halloween Stroll. You weren't interested in candy but we had fun anyway. There was a huge snow storm the day before the stroll. 22 inches of snow piled up but we still went anyway. The sun had melted a lot of it by the time the stroll started. 

Your cousin Elysssa was Kermit the Frog. 

 The Halloween Stroll was at Home in Massachusetts. We came home just to bring you.



You were ready to fall asleep by the end of the walk. 

We went back to New York for Halloween Day. We passed out candy and you helped us. 



Although I think you wanted to keep the wrappers for yourself. 

I wrote a blog about you and Halloween on my website. It was called 'Halloween's Spark'. It was about how the holidays don't seem to excite me anymore. Now that I have you here, you have brought that spark back into my life. I am so excited for all the holidays to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment