Thursday, December 1, 2011

Month 6

Dear Scarlett,

You are about to turn 7 months old on Dec 4th. I can't believe it! Right now, you are standing for a few seconds while holding onto something. You love Sock Monkey and your Jumperoo. You love your Jumperoo so much that you fall asleep in it before you let me take you out. 





You are such a good baby. You can play with your toys by yourself. You love when Mommy or Daddy read to you. You observe every page. Your favorite books right now are "Mr. Brown Can Moo" and "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". You wore your first pair of barrettes this month. They were so cute!

 Mommy recently started a new business called Scarlett's Roses. It started when I began making all your headbands. People started asking where I got your adorable headbands, I told them I was making them. A couple people asked me to make them one for their daughters. I did. And then I came up with the idea to make them and sell them. Since most of them are fabric Rosette headbands, I decided to call them "Scarlett's Roses". I have only been doing it for a month or so but it has been good so far. I am starting to make book markers and decor also. I started a website where people can buy them   www.scarlettsroses.yolasite.com 






If it wasn't for you, I would never have tried this. I love it. It lets me stay home and take care of you and also keep busy. Some people say that having a baby put their dreams or goals on hold. Not you, you didn't put my life on hold. You have brought me to do and try all kinds of things. Not only did I start Scarlett's Roses, I also started my own website where I can show my life and things I am passionate about. I can work on my writing now, as well. Mommy has a children's book that she is trying to publish soon.

I am, also, writing a young adult book that I hope to finish. These things would never have happened if I didn't have you. Thank you Baby Scarlett.

Everyone calls you Baby Scarlett. I believe we were at fault for that but I'm sorry if it sticks with you past your baby years ;)

You are getting bigger and cuter by the day. I didn't think that was possible. We buy you a lot of home made items lately. They are unique and you seem to like them. Here is a handmade Owl Hat I bought you.

You are a brave little baby. You like scary toys. Ha ha. It's true. You like some of the scariest toys that I think you will be afraid of. And you weren't scared of Santa when we brought you last weekend either. You wanted to touch his beard. You love Yo Gabba Gabba, which is the strangest show I've seen. But it does teach good lessons, so I let you watch it. Besides, you get SO excited when it starts.

Right now, Daddy is working in New York so we came with him. We might be here for awhile or we might be here a short time. It is nice here. You start Swimming Lessons next month! You are going to be a Little Guppy! And you get to use your new bathing suit for the first time!

Last night, you were laughing up a storm while Mommy made silly noises with you. We video recorded you. 

You are trying new foods everyday. Turkey on Thanksgiving wasn't your favorite. For Thanksgiving, we went to visit Daddy's family in Vermont. We rode a ferry from NY to VT. 


We brought you to Congress Park and let you ride on the Merry Go Round. You loved it. Here are a few pics of our day in the Park.











Happy 7 months Baby Scarlett! I can't wait to see what you do in this next 7th month! Mommy & Daddy love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment