Saturday, February 4, 2012

9 Months.

Dear Scarlett,


 Are you really 9 months old already?! 
You are growing up to be such a big girl. 
My heart is overwhelmed by the little person we have created.
 Right now, you are standing while barely holding on to a hand or a chair.
 You still won't crawl. 
I have thoughts that you will skip that and go straight to walking. 


You love to read books. 
Since month 7 you have been helping Mommy & Daddy turn pages. 
You point to each page as if you really are reading. 
You are just too smart. 


You were sick this month with a bad cold. You didn't sleep for 2 nights but I took advantage of those nights and the cuddles you had for me. All you wanted was Mommy. You would cry if I laid you down. I ended up sleeping sitting up with you laying on my chest. So Daddy, you and I all camped out on the couch. Sometimes I think it is the hard times that bring families even closer. 



You started swim class this month. 
It seems to be something that you enjoy. 
Actually, Mommy enjoys it too. 
It's nice to meet other Mothers and babies. 



We are still living in New York but I think we will be moving soon. 
I can't wait to get all of our things in one place. 
You have yet to use your crib at home. 


This month, I found a dress that I wore when I was just about your age. 
It is a vintage dress from 1986. 
I am going to dress you in it and take your pictures. 


Right now, you are wearing 12 month clothes. 
You are so long. 
We will find out how big you are on Monday when you have your 9 month appointment. 
You still love baths. 
Rubber duckies play with you while you splash. 




You are such a happy baby. 
You are content in playing with your toys, reading books & watching Olivia. 
You love Olivia and if it is on tv, you look around me to watch it. 




 Your personality is starting to stand out. You are a very independent baby. You like to do what you want, when you want. Wonder where you get that form.... ;) You are starting to become a cuddle bug. You love to grab my face and kiss me. You are very interested in everything....remotes, necklaces, cell phones. Pretty much everything that you aren't supposed to have. Haha. Every time Daddy comes home, you are elated. You shriek and he comes to kiss you hello. 


Happy 9 months baby Scarlett. We love you with all of our hearts....






3 comments:

  1. Oh you are just the most beautiful momma and she is just beyond adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, she is oh so beautiful! happy nine months baby girl!
    and trust me, i know a lot of babies that end up skipping the whole crawling phase, that just means she's a smart cookie :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious baby girl. She is beautiful! My J was a late crawler too, only crawled for about two months before he was walking though.

    ReplyDelete