Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birthday Inspiration

     Dear Scarlett,

Your first birthday is approaching rapidly. I have been thinking about what to do for your 1st Birthday theme. There were a million ideas! But I finally decided upon an idea. Since your first ride ever was on a carousel in Congress Park, NY. I decided to throw you a Vintage Carnival Themed Birthday Party with lots of Carousels in the mix. 

We are having your birthday party on Saturday, May 5th, 2012, the day after your real 1 year birthday. I'm sending out the invites this week. Since you probably won't remember this party, I'm going to make sure I take lots of pictures and document everything here and in your baby book. 




Scarlett's First Ride @ the Congress Park Carousel Horse September 2011




Love, Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment