Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July & You Said MAMA!!

Dear Scarlett,

     Yesterday, on July 8th 2012, you said Mama for the very first time! I asked you to say it and out of nowhere, "Mama".  And then you continued to say it throughout the day. We clapped and you joined in with us. I love your little "Mama Mama" voice talking to me. You are walking a lot now. And why did I want you to walk so much??? Haha. You are into everything. I have my hands full with you Peanut.

   But you are really a good baby. You are starting to be more social at the gym now. You even have a little friend! He's a blond haired boy about 2. Yesterday, you were crying and he rubbed your back and said, "It's okay. Don't cry." It was the sweetest thing ever!  You also saw your first fireworks this 4th of July. You were scared at first but as soon as Daddy showed you the pretty lights in the sky, you got excited and started waving your glow sticks around. It was sweet. Anyway, just leaving you a quick note today, to tell you about your first "Mama." Here are a few photos from the 4th of July.

Your words so far are: 
Dadda
Mama
Hot
Paa. ( I think this means Oppa)
Wow
Oh Yeah
Yes
Cold


No comments:

Post a Comment