Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy 18 Months.

Dear Scarlett,
In the blink of an eye, you are 18 months old.
You are sick today. Cold.
You didn't sleep the last couple nights but it gave us some cuddle time.
Right now in your life, we are getting ready to move to our new house in New York.
We are finally going to have a permanent home! Hurray!
We move in on December 1st, right before the holidays.
I am so excited to decorate your room.
I'm surprising you with a new completed room for my Christmas present to you.
Santa will bring the toys to fill it ;)
Lately you are talking more and more. It seems you understand everything that I say to you.
We keep busy with play dates & your toddler play groups.
We have been enjoying the wonderful fall weather. You came with me for your first 5K.
And we have also been taking lots of fall walks. Collecting leaves....
Pointing out all the things that you are curious about.
You can point out all your animals on your puzzle board. Horse, cow, chicken, sheep and goat.
Although horse has gone missing lately....we are on a hunt to find him.
You stand on the couches now. I don't particularly like this & I scold you.
But you smile and sit down like it's a funny game.
When I say that it is time to change you diaper, you run. I have to grab a little person toy and call out in my make-believe little person voice, "Scarrrrrlett, wherrrre arrrrre youuuu?"
You come running, without fail, every time.
It is the sweetest thing.
You are growing into a sweet, caring, and loving little girl.
Every night before bed, we tell you to give good night hugs.
You run to each of us, giving kisses before you head to bed.
Happy 18 months Peanut.
We love you!



















Love Mama & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment