Friday, October 4, 2013

2 years, 5 months...

You have been in my life for 2 years and 5 months. 
I can't believe it's been that little amount of time. It seems like you have been with me forever.
But no. You have only been with me for 2 years and 5 months. That and 9 months inside my belly.
You started daycare a couple of weeks ago. The day after we got back from Disney to be exact.
I cried.

Of course I did. But you are doing well there and I think you like all the learning and structure they have to offer. We picked the best school we could find. Even though it costs a little more, we want you to be in a place where you are safe and you can learn. I am still looking for a job. Hopefully I will have one soon. I've had a few interviews. Daddy is starting to work overtime at work. Which means we will see him less.

Lately, you are becoming such a little girl. You tell me stories and explain everything in detail. So descriptive. Everyone is impressed by your speech. My little talker.

You love princesses lately. Belle is your favorite and we watch Beauty and The Beast pretty much every week. Princess and the Frog is another favorite. This week, I bought you my favorite Disney movie, The Little Mermaid. We watched it together. Disney was amazing. You loved it!! We will definitely go back soon. I will post soon about our trip. You were also the flower girl with Elyssa in Nunna's wedding. You did a good job.

You started gymnastics this month. We will see if it is something that you like. I want you to try all sorts of things until we find something that you really love!


























 your bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment