Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Disney 2013 Part II.

There were so many wonderful parts of our vacation. One of them was exploring the world show case in Epcot. You were so interested in all the new scenery. Morocco was a favorite, and China was a close second. 
Our hotel had a sand bottom pool that was amazing since you are such a sand-baby. We spent the relaxing part of our vacation there. 
You may think I'm silly, but taking this photo with Ty sitting here was so exciting to me. Dan Connor from my favorite television show, Roseanne, sat in this very seat in the episode, "Disney World War II". We were hoping to order a yarder beer here as Dan did, (the name speaks for itself) but they discontinued serving them a couple of months ago. 
France was a hit as well. I was in love with their crepes & I confess I probably had 4 or 5 over the entire trip. You loved seeing Belle there, one of her favorite Disney Princesses! I made sure to buy some souvenirs from my homeland, Norway. ;) I was smart and bought a chocolate bar on a 90+ degree day. I had to....reshape it later on....
Going to Disney is hard work! You took your afternoon naps in the stroller while we enjoyed some sightseeing. 
One thing that was super cool to try was snorkeling with the sharks and stingrays. The water was horribly cold, but nothing that us New Englanders couldn't handle. ;)
You dressed up like Minnie for the Not So Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom.
You and Daddy: Vikings in Norway. You were not a fan of the ride there.....
Our vacation was such a wonderful time. I could have easily stayed two weeks. We definitely won't forget your first trip to Disney! 

No comments:

Post a Comment