Sunday, May 18, 2014

3 years old…..

Dear Scarlett,

It's been a couple of months since I have written to you. You have been sick and I have been busy with you and work. I've been sick with Mono and it's really had me slow down lately. I have so many photos that I want to share with you. I hope that I can get a few posts down within the next week or so. Two days before your third birthday, you had surgery to get tubes put in your ears. Too many ear infections and way too many antibiotics have taken a toll on you. I was a nervous wreck but you did great and I'm so pleased that you have been doing well since the procedure over 2 weeks ago. Your 3rd birthday photos I will post in a different post. Today I wanted to catch up on some of the fun we've been having over the last couple of months, even though you were sick most of the time. You are turning into such a little girl. I watched wedding photos tonight and even just a year ago, you were so small! It makes me sad and happy all at the same time.

You have been much happier since the surgery. I think that your ears had been bothering you before and that attributed to your cranky mood. We also got a new member to our family, a little French Bulldog named, Ula. She's pretty naughty but you lover her.





















No comments:

Post a Comment