Wednesday, April 4, 2012

11 Months Today!

WHAT!?!? How is it possible that in one month, you will be 1 years old!? I can't believe how quickly time goes by. I always knew time flies but I never really understood how quickly until you were born. 

So what has been happening this month? We spent a lot of time outdoors since it has been really nice out in March, in New York. Unheard of. 80 degrees a couple weeks ago. 
 You surprised us this month by starting to crawl. You have always hated to be on your belly. I was sure that you would skip crawling since you stand and pull yourself up on things. But one day, you just decided you wanted to crawl too. Now, you are everywhere! 
You can wear a pony tail with no problem. Your hair is long enough. Everyone is smitten by your little pony tail on top of your head!  Mommy has fun with doing your hair now. 
We bought you some Saratoga Springs mementos from downtown. Daddy bought you a sweatshirt and a Saratoga Pony to add to your furry friend collection. 

We also brought you to your first ever High Hopes Sugar Shack experience. Every year, Mommy's family goes to get breakfast at High Hopes Sugar Shack. We always take pics in the High Hopes Photo Boards. This year, you got to go with us :)
Scarlett, I know that I am the one to write most of these letters. It doesn't mean that Daddy isn't there for you. He reads every post that I write you. Daddy works very hard to give us a great life. He is the reason why we are able to wear lots of clothes and go do fun things. Even though Daddy works Long days, he still comes home and the first thing he does is say hello to you and pick you up. He feeds you & changes you whenever he's home. He is there for just as much as me. The only difference is that I have the time to write these letters for you.

You hate food that is chunky. I tried to give you some big girl food. You refuse to eat it. I won't make you. I know you will eat more when you are ready. Right now you are content with pureed foods. After all, you only have two teeth. I am a believer that babies all develop and grow at their own rate. They all walk, talk and eat at different stages. You aren't in a rush for big girl food. That is okay. You are, however, ready for big girl books! You are a book worm. I read you 4 books or more at a time. You cry when they are done. I have never seen a baby so intrigued by books. Maybe you will love writing like me. I loved books when I was young, too. As of lately, you crawl over to your books, pick one out, & begin flipping through pages. It's the cutest thing ever. I caught it on video & I will post it soon.

Scarlett, just when I think I can't love you anymore, you fill my heart some more. I am completely amazed by the little person we have created. I can't wait to see what things you do this next month. I am positively ecstatic to celebrate your first birthday!!

Happy 11 Months Little Peanut Baby....you are becoming a big girl.


Love, Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

  1. oh goodness, she is absolutely precious!! i am in love with her little pony tail on top of her head!! happy almost 1 year!! enjoy all the little moments!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I'm new here, and I just adore your blog! I'm off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete