Sunday, April 1, 2012

Letter From Daddy

April 1, 2012


Hi little peanut,

     I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much you have changed my life.  Once you were born, my life was changed for the better. I noticed while holding you in my arms for the first time that everything I did from that day forward would reflect on how your life was. That my life was not just about me anymore and I had to make sure I gave you the life I had growing up.
      You are closing in on a year old and right now you are yelling in the background so Daddy can’t think. As you will learn while you grow right now we are traveling around and going wherever work may take us. Someday it could be a good experience for you to see all the places we may go but I am hoping by the time you get older and can understand more we will be settled down somewhere and able to enjoy our home but for now while your young this works. 
     I love watching you get older from making noises to trying to crawl even though right now you go backwards or in circles. I am working 10-12hr days so when I get home I love seeing my happy baby full of smiles and bounces greeting me once I walk up the stars. Occasionally when I wake up in the morning and try to quietly walk past your crib not to wake you I peek over seeing you already awake looking at me like I SEE YOU! I will pick you up, change you and say goodbye. Once I lay you back in your crib you turn to your side and go back to sleep as if you woke just to say “have a good day daddy” Even when you’re sleeping I will kiss your forehead and say goodbye to you and mommy. I love you Peanut.



Love, Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment